Not sure if this is the best place to ask but here goes.
I decided to order the 2005fpw as it went 20% on sale. Went through the checkout and recieved an email stating I would recieve an order confirmation in two days with my order number an expecting shipping date.
My credit card was charged, though it never showed from who on the statement, just the amount of the monitor charged to my credit card.
Yesterday, three days after ordering, my credit card was refunded. Again my online statement did not say from who but it was the price of the monitor.
I have no emails from Dell saying it was cancelled and have been too busy to call them (posting on break at work).
Any ideas whats going on or if this is normal?
Thanks.
I decided to order the 2005fpw as it went 20% on sale. Went through the checkout and recieved an email stating I would recieve an order confirmation in two days with my order number an expecting shipping date.
My credit card was charged, though it never showed from who on the statement, just the amount of the monitor charged to my credit card.
Yesterday, three days after ordering, my credit card was refunded. Again my online statement did not say from who but it was the price of the monitor.
I have no emails from Dell saying it was cancelled and have been too busy to call them (posting on break at work).
Any ideas whats going on or if this is normal?
Thanks.