Oct 13, 2015 #1 N No_NaMe n00b Joined Jan 13, 2013 Messages 12 Where can I ask for how much my machine is worth? Thanks for any assistance! Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 #2 horrorshow Lakewood Original Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 9,909 Against the rules buddy....
Oct 13, 2015 #3 N No_NaMe n00b Joined Jan 13, 2013 Messages 12 Ah, sorry. Where would I ask for this then? I would delete but I don't have the ability to do that... Edit: All I could do was edit my original post.
Ah, sorry. Where would I ask for this then? I would delete but I don't have the ability to do that... Edit: All I could do was edit my original post.
Oct 13, 2015 #4 P Pez [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 9, 2006 Messages 1,867 If you have a subscription to Gen Mayhem, you can ask there. Expect the following answer: "tree-fiddy". Otherwise, you'll have to go to another forum.
If you have a subscription to Gen Mayhem, you can ask there. Expect the following answer: "tree-fiddy". Otherwise, you'll have to go to another forum.
Oct 14, 2015 #5 Dan Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 8,090 first rule of GenMay is, Dont speak about GenMay...
Oct 14, 2015 #6 H HeavensCloud Oswego, not shitty as Buffalo 2FA Joined Feb 7, 2008 Messages 8,230 General Mayhem. The subscription is very much worth it.
Oct 14, 2015 #7 DeathFromBelow Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jul 15, 2005 Messages 7,315 HeavensCloud said: General Mayhem. The subscription is very much worth it. Click to expand... Agreed. Be sure to make a thread to introduce yourself if you join. Bring hot dogs.
HeavensCloud said: General Mayhem. The subscription is very much worth it. Click to expand... Agreed. Be sure to make a thread to introduce yourself if you join. Bring hot dogs.