• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question on drivers for ASUS 4850

billyb

n00b
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
10
I'm thinking of getting an the ASUS 4850 since NewEgg has it for $130 after MIR.
Can anyone that owns this card tell me if the drivers downloaded directly from the AMD web site work, or do you have to use ASUS custom drivers?

I want to get a card where I don't have to wait for the manufacturer to customize the driver for their card. Thanks.
 
Back
Top