Question for you guys.

1337m0dd3r

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jun 26, 2002
Messages
1,553
So whats your opinion on Crossfire.... is it worth the money? Cause I've been thinking about going crossfire rather then sli... but I need somebodys opinion on it...
 
Probably an 1800XL, as it OC's pretty nicely and is reasonably cost effective. Also, it allows you to take advantage of the IQ and driver performance advancements for X1K parts. The 512MB of RAM on an XT may be of interest, but Vista may make everything from this gen obsolete sooner than we'd like :eek:

I'm still plugging along with an X800XL
 
DougLite said:
Probably an 1800XL, as it OC's pretty nicely and is reasonably cost effective. Also, it allows you to take advantage of the IQ and driver performance advancements for X1K parts. The 512MB of RAM on an XT may be of interest, but Vista may make everything from this gen obsolete sooner than we'd like :eek:

I'm still plugging along with an X800XL
lol... I don't know if I'll be using vista that soon... not really liking all the sounds of their digital rights mangentment stuff... Well I'll look into the 1800xl. Thanks for the replys :cool:
 
Back
Top