• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Question for the [H]orde

Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
631
Linking my way through Wikipedia as I often do when bored I discovered something slightly disconcerting.

Why isn't the [H]orde mentioned anywhere? Not in the Folding@home article or the [H]ard|OCP one. I think we're important enough to have our own little section in the [H]ard|Forum section of the [H]ard|OCP article. Hardfolding.com could be mentioned. We definetely could be mentioned in the Folding@home article since we are the ranking non-aggragete team, we've created awesome things like YURT and Foldix, and cause we're just cool. :D :cool: Ok that might not work too well but there should definetely be a little section about the competative nature of organized F@H mentioning us as the top team.

I call on a distinguished member of the [H]orde (with decent writing skills) to right this horrible travisty!

Now how do I imitate a moose call with text... :p

 
why don't you write it then :)

if you're a bad writer, maybe someone will fix it up.
 
Well... I'm not really that lazy but I am in the process of moving today. In a few days (hopefully by Friday) I'll add some statments to those two Wikipedia articles. With any luck the Wikipedians won't edit them out and we might even get a few more members folding for the [H]orde.
 
Back
Top