Question for T-line users

ians2k

n00b
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
52
Do you guys go from pump > cpu block > gpu > rad > pump or pump > rad > cpu > gpu > pump? I'm leaning towards the latter because the water will be cooled before entering the cpu block right? As for the T-line, it's suppose to be before the pump inlet am I correct?
My WC setup is: tdx, maze4gpu, eheim1250, bix. Any inputs appreciated :)
 
either way wouldnt be a big difference from what ive gathered

however the 2nd does seem more logical
 
Surprisingly, the change in water temperature around the loop is very small (less than .5 C, more around .2 C). Thus, having your pump directly before your cpu will not matter. I would suggest, however, placing the t-line directly before the pump.
 
The water doesnt immediately get cold after exiting the radiator and immediately get hot after exiting the cpu. Order them in whatever way uses less tubing / avoids kinks.
 
my "tee" line comes right before cpu, and right after rad. I did mine for convience and looks. It does make it harder to fill, however it does look better. I'll post pics when I get off work later today.
 
Back
Top