Question for folders.

sl1982

Limp Gawd
Hey are any of you guys watercooling your boxen? Im looking for a high performance rad and no idea what to get. Dont care so much about noise as long as its not overly annoying. Let me know guys. Used mainly for cpu/nb right now but gpu's will be added to the loop down the road. Size dosnt matter either as i will be building it outside the case. Thanks in advance :D

Slightly OT cool idea:
It would be awesome if you could water cool and pipe the water to the h/x outside your house...

Heat is my biggest issue with folding (heating up the house)--less of an issue in winter.

Lol up here in canada i could do some extreme cooling by having the rad sit outside the window. Talk about chilled water haha

I live in Alaska and I had an old system that the rad was out side. Condensation is your biggest issue. I had a 1.4ghz OC to 2ghz. CPU never ran over 38F in the winter. Summer was another story.

Feser One X-360 TFC Xchanger Triple 120MM Water Cooling Radiator G1/4

I was looking at this rad. Its damn expensive but it looks pretty good from what i can tell. Any folders out there run one of these?

Anyone still have a link to the guy who ran the WC lines outside and through the pool? :D

2.png

Feser One X-360 TFC Xchanger Triple 120MM Water Cooling Radiator G1/4

I was looking at this rad. Its damn expensive but it looks pretty good from what i can tell. Any folders out there run one of these?

Good radiator but you can also get a Thermochill PA120.3 (built like a tank) or Swiftech MCR320 for cheap (the performance is just 10% inferior to the PA120.3 but it cost just 1/3 of the price.

Seems NCIX doesnt carry the 120.3 only the 120.2

It mean it's out of stock. They always sell like hot cakes but you can get a MCR320 which perform as well ;) I'm not too keen to recommend Feser products.

Hmm choices choices.
Got a couple of weeks to decide as i need to get some more coin.
Just ordered the swiftech apogee gtz and mcr30 as they wre both on sale.

Back