• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question for Audioengine A5 owners

insane111

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
196
Is it possible to disable the automatic power-saving feature? That loud POP sound every time I go afk for ~15 minutes gets rather annoying after a while. I found a few other people complaining about it, but I didn't find any info saying if it could be disabled.
 
Back
Top