question...doesn't belong in fs/t

r_a_s88

Limp Gawd
how much do you think an s754 3000+ (cant remember what core, serial ADA3000AEP4AP) and an MSI K8T Neo mobo would go for (both OEM)? would it be realistic to look for 200 dollars out of it? 300?

I don't think you wold get $200 even if they were brand new, in retail boxes, and unopened/never used. You are looking at (retail) ~130 for the prcoessor and ~50 for the motherboard.

If these are used parts, you can nearly chop those prices in half. As a combo maybe try and get ~120? Go down from there.

Tweakin said:
I don't think you wold get $200 even if they were brand new, in retail boxes, and unopened/never used. You are looking at (retail) ~130 for the prcoessor and ~50 for the motherboard.

If these are used parts, you can nearly chop those prices in half. As a combo maybe try and get ~120? Go down from there.

thanks

i just got someone that offered me 200 dollars for the proc alone, but i'm willing to bet that that proposition will fall through. thanks for the help :)

r_a_s88 said:
thanks

i just got someone that offered me 200 dollars for the proc alone, but i'm willing to bet that that proposition will fall through. thanks for the help :)

I guess my answer would be better worded as 'I don't think you wold get $200 from anyone who knows part prices even if they were brand new...'. :D

There is always the option of ripping someone off who has no idea what they are buying and for how much. There are, however, moral issues there.

Back