Question about Utorrent

Visec

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
347
I ask this in [H]Software but no one ever answers. Simple question:

When Utorrent finishes a torrent it goes from 99.9% to 100% and it marks the status is "complete", but sometimes the Download Speed keeps going even after it says it's completed.

What is it downloading after it says it's 100% finished?
 
I ask because I hesitate closing one if I don't know if it's really complete or not.
 
I've noticed this myself. I've went ahead and clicked Remove even while it says it's still downloading, but the torrent still works, seems to be safe.
 
is it downloading or leeching? If it's downloading I'll leave till it says completed.
 
lol, odd you'd put this in the gaming section. what are you downloading anyway? :p
 
I ask this in [H]Software but no one ever answers. Simple question:

When Utorrent finishes a torrent it goes from 99.9% to 100% and it marks the status is "complete", but sometimes the Download Speed keeps going even after it says it's completed.

What is it downloading after it says it's 100% finished?

How fast is the download going after it says complete? Its usually only a few kb/sec's. I don't know why it does this but if it says complete then its done.
 
Maybe he came here because he knew the people who read the gaming section are the most knowledgeable about bittorrent :)
 
that makes sense.

I knew if i posted in here I'd get helpful replies. :p The [H]posters in this pc gaming section rock. I've asked for help in software section before no one would help. Though, I don't advise posting incorrect sections. Also, I don't advise torrenting torrents especially crappy console ports.
 
Back
Top