• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

question about updating drivers

kevin1211

Gawd
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
600
ok, i downloaded the 66.70's and installed them (by goin to properties>settings>advance>update driver).... ok my question is, am i done or do i have to use drivercleaner?? thanks
 
There's a sticky about this, check it out. Honestly, I'd say follow the guide and uninstall rather then updating. But meh, not a big deal.
 
BakedGoods said:
There's a sticky about this, check it out. Honestly, I'd say follow the guide and uninstall rather then updating. But meh, not a big deal.
yeah, i was jus wonderin if it was necessary to use drivercleaner.... but yeah, ill use it anyways...
 
I normally boot into safe mode and use Driver Cleaner, just to be sure.
 
Back
Top