• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about the "Manage Subscribed Threads" page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Format _C:

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 12, 2001
Messages
4,188
I have been going to each thread to manually unsubscribe from watching because I don't want to unsubscribe to all by accident because I have a lot of them so will checking one or more box do all of them or just the ones selected as the popup is misleading (to me at-least)

Screenshot_2020-11-07 Watched threads.png



Thanks
 
Thank You just wanted to make sure before I did all threads accidentally.
 
All thread selected.

Just a suggestion to help me and other members is to make the Message read "Are you sure you want to stop watching all selected threads" instead of how it is currently worded. Just a helpful suggestion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top