• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question About Shipping+Taxing Components.

Hate_Bot

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
3,334
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but here goes.

I recently found a piece of hardware that I wanted, Unfortunatly the only store in canada that has it is in British Columbia (I'm in Ontario). I decided to do a fake order (just to see shippin costs and such) and it only shows 7% tax, However here in Ontario tax is 15%. Im just worryed that Ill get slapped with a surprised tax amount, after I order.

Me question is, If you order from one provence, do you have to only pay there taxes? Or both there and our taxes?

Thanks
 
I dont know how it is up there but here in the states if I order from place thats in another state I dont have to pay tax at all. Thats why when I shop online I try and look outside California. You may want to call them up and see what they say. But if it says 7% I wold just go with that. I mean if it does go up for some reason at least its just tax, couldnt be that much.
 
put it this way.....
15% of $100 is 15 bucks! who wants to pay $15 in taxes?!

15% of $1000 is $150!!! who wants to pay $150 extra dollars when there already paying $1000!
 
Back
Top