• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about Sharkoon SFX PSU

kooki

Weaksauce
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
98
Hello, the first time I heard about Sharkoon was when they introduced somes SFX PSU on some convention a year or so ago.
Fortunately these PSUs are available in my country and are very cheap. As to recently, reading about the hype of the Corsair SF series, I read some people do have these PSUs and searching on the forum also found some people using it on their M1 cases.
Unfortunately I can't seem to find reliable user reviews about it, so I'd like to ask what you guys, the owners, think of it.

1- Does it have the rattling noise the Silverstone SFX has? One member of the forum seems to suggest so.
2- How silent are the Sharlkoon SFX (non-L)? Their web page specs say the non-L ones are quieter.
3- How is the verall quality?

Thank you
 
Back
Top