Question about Rome:TW

ShadowFyre

n00b
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
15
I purchased a copy of Rome:TW and I'm unable to play it since I have CloneCD installed on my system. I refuse to uninstall it and am wondering if there is any way to get around the check. I hope this doesn't violate any forum rules. If so, please delete the thread.

ShadowFyre
 
why are you so set on not uninstalling cd clone and just install when you need it?
 
I'm not really dead set against it. It's just really annoying that they have the beans to tell me what software I can use. Also, having to re-install clone everytime I want to use it would be irritating.

ShadowFyre
 
how often do you use it? i use it once in a blue moon and only install it to use it, trust me, Rome TW is worth it
 
Fantastic game and I bore from games easy....logged probably 50 hours on this one and that is saying a lot. Uninstall clone cd
 
Back
Top