Question About R.A.T. 7 Albino

dandapice

Weaksauce
Hey All,
Just checked out a couple of reviews on the R.A.T. 7 Albino edition and was wondering if anybody has used or has this mouse, if the Sensor issue has followed over to this mouse?

I just got a normal rat 7 which I assume is the same internally, and frankly it's the best mouse I've used, and I've tried most of the high end Razer and Logitech mice. As for the laser, I've only had it for a week, but the only tracking issues I had was when the mouse started moving in weird directions which was solved by just rubbing a cloth over the sensor real quick and when my friend was using my bass amp extremely loudly which made it move in weird directions also.

Hey All,
Just checked out a couple of reviews on the R.A.T. 7 Albino edition and was wondering if anybody has used or has this mouse, if the Sensor issue has followed over to this mouse?
The Albino version still uses a Twin-Eye sensor, so yes, it will have the same problem. Some manufacturers have tried to deal with it, but none have been truly successful.

Back