Question about Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderstruck!

[H]ard|Gawd
So I have a personal account and somewhere my account, there's a little note about this "$500 limit". But I don't know what the 500 is referring too. Is it the maximum you can send/receive in a single transaction or something else?

What I want to know is if I can have over 500 in my paypal account balance, seeing that I only have a personal account and don't really want to upgrade (if it's unnecessary). For example, can I receive $200 in one week, and $400 in the next? Will I see the balance of $600? I just don't know what that "$500 limit" is referring too. So, can I have over $500 in my balance and still be ok?

I need to know fast!

500 limit is withdrawal limit per month. And possibly sending limit. (Would need to know exactly where it says the 500 limit to be specific) You can receive high amounts.

On a personal account, near the current balance there's a link to "view limits"

Here's one, it's called the "Monthly receiving limit"
Your Monthly Receiving Limit is the maximum amount of money you can receive before you will need to upgrade your Personal account to a Business or Premier account.

Your Monthly Receiving Limit is: $500.00 USD

It's like that for all personal accounts and don't know what it's referring to..I JUST need to know if I can have more than 500 in my account.

you cannot receive more than $500 per month unless you get a premier account. They look at it like if you receive more than $500 per month than you are a business and should pay to accept payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back