I want to upgrade my comp in the future to maybe a amd 64 x2 4200+, DFI Lanparty UT nf4 ultra-d, some video card, and maybe some memory. This is where my question comes in. I want to overclock the cpu as well as the memory. I was thinking of getting some pc4800 memory and changing the settings on the mobo to get the ddr600 (600mhz speeds). How do I go about going from what the mobo supports, ddr400, to ddr600? How do i know how high the fsb can go that the computer can handle? 200, 250, 300? Could I up the fsb to like 240 and change the fsb ratio to 5/6 which would give me 300 and result in 600mhz memory (which is what the ddr600 memory would be rated at)? I read the whole overclocking guide and FAQ, but am still a little lost. When you overlock the cpu/ram do you have to change the HTT multiplier so that HTT x FSB=1000 or 2000 or something like that? If anyone could explain this procedure in the simplest way possible, that would be great.