• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about overclocking a AIW X800XT

darthanakin23

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
79
I was wondering how long should I run ATI tool on scan for artifacts before I can say im safe with my overclock? I have it at 520 and 560 and 3Dmark05 ran fine the 3-4 times i ran it and even the mother nature test on 3DMark03 ran fine and I was wondering how long should i scan for artifacts with Ati Tool before I can come to the conclusion that im safe? Thanks in advance for the help!
 
Back
Top