• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about network video

  • Thread starter Deleted member 96510
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 96510

Guest
I'm sure this is an old topic, but should I notice any problems playing dvd .iso from a NAS device or another PC via 802.11G?
 
I know from my experience that when I tried watching a divx movie that was stored on my desktop and watching it from my laptop using 802.11G that i had very bad lag. It stuttered for 5 secs at a time. So I would assume it might be worse for you watching a dvd iso. I might have fixed it if I put in the effort but it wasn't worth it for me.
 
Back
Top