• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about my 50" Sony LCD

Joose

Gawd
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
516
I want to play some games on my 50" Sony Grand Wega III.

problem is that i'm currently running 1280 x720p. I havent played any other games on it but i want to try the new Far Cry game. Is the screen/game going to even be compatible? Will the game correct itself to the 1280x720p output?
 
I'll tell ya what, send me the TV, I'll give it a try, then send it back :).
 
Back
Top