Question about Logitech MX 700

Shainz

Weaksauce
Hey guys, just wanted to say Hi and this is my first post on the forum. I have a Logitech MX Duo that I bought about 1 month ago. I play counter-strike and my mouse sensitivity is usually 1. After some play time the mouse becomes slow and unsensitive and I have to turn up the sensitivity to 3. I'm wondering if this is a problem with the mouse or if the battery charge has anything to do with it. Thanks

Sounds like it could be the batteries running low. Try giving them a full charge and then play after. Do you still notice that this problems happens???

Yeah, I tried charging it overnight and then playing for one hour. Same thing happened. I'll deal with it, either way this mouse kicks ass.

Is the base unit near your moniter. I remember having that problem until I moved my base unit away from the moniter and problems just magically disapperard.

Oh also use the USB connection, the PS2 connection sometimes causes a lot of problems.

Darktiger, thanks alot. My base was right in front of it, I moved it to the side and no more problems. Thanks again.

Back