• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about Lian Li cases

Setzer777

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
418
So, I've decided to spend a little extra on my case and get a Lian Li. I've heard really good things about them and they appear to be a good quality case. I was wondering if their cases support Micro-ATX motherboards? I was checking out their selection @ Newegg.com and noticed that none of their cases mentioned M-ATX compatibility. Initially my board is going to be an M-ATX and want to make sure their case will work before I purchase it.

Second question -- I was checking out this case....

LIAN LI PC-G50B

I really like how the USB, Firewire ports are on the top because the case would be placed in one of those desks that has a cabinet on the bottom which was designed to hold PC cases. The only thing I really don't like is the lay-out on the inside and how short it is - 15". It's kind of small for a "mid-tower" atx case. It's even shorter than my current Antec Sonata case. Does Lian Li make a taller version of this case with the ports on the top? Also, do any of you have experience with this case and if so what is your opinion of this case? I really didn't want to go over $100 for a case because I have $200 total to spend on a PSU and a Case. I know my options are limited with that amount -- I saw a couple of other Lian Li cases that were $110 but they put the ports right at the bottom *sigh*. Anyways, I would appreciate any help you all could offer.
 
Wow, that Lian Li PC-G7 case is amazing. I wish it would have been out so I could have picked that up instead.


I went for the PC-7 and its a good time. I am almost positive every case is going to support m-ATX. I just can't remember if I saw the holes or not. I'm pretty sure but not 100%. If it doesn't fit just duct tape that sucker in. Then post it in the g[H]etto|modding thread.
 
The PC-G7 doesn't appear to be available anywhere or else I'd get it.

Does anyone know why the v600 case is about $50 more than the G50 case? They appear to be about the same size(G50 is a tad taller) and they practically have the same lay-out on the inside. I don't see how the v600 is worth more money. Could someone please explain.
 
Back
Top