Max-Powers
Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2005
- Messages
- 558
1st question. How do I update my Ipod? Its version 1.1.2.
Is there anything other than itunes I can use with the iPod?
Also, I have a bunch of assorted music. Any programs that can help me sort it? Alot of it comes up on windows media player without and artist. Just the file name as the title. Any way to fix this? I got this old ipod, and all this music... and yea. Its a mess. I would love any help or advice. Thanks
Is there anything other than itunes I can use with the iPod?
Also, I have a bunch of assorted music. Any programs that can help me sort it? Alot of it comes up on windows media player without and artist. Just the file name as the title. Any way to fix this? I got this old ipod, and all this music... and yea. Its a mess. I would love any help or advice. Thanks