• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about HP 1810 v2 switch

amarshonarbangla

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
86
I am getting ready to wire my whole house with CAT6 and I will be using the 1810 v2 switch for my network. I noticed that this switch is not made for standard rack mounting. How would be mount this on a 19'' server rack?
 
8 port or 24 port because the 24 port has ears and racks just fine. The 8 port you'd probably have to get a shelf for.
 
They normally come with rack ears that extend out to the rack width
 
Back
Top