• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about HDMI to DVI Cable

4LC4PON3

DERP!
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
4,230
Im sure this is the wrong section but I wasnt sure where to ask this Question (Please move to right section). I went to MonoPrice and got myself a HDMI to DVI Cable. was like 2.00 shipped i know its cheap but someone told me to go there cause there cause they made high end cables cheap.

Anyways I bought one Cable HDMI to DVI but this Cable just does NOT look right at all. overall looks like crap. The colors on my Monitor look Dull. with this Cable. The only reason I got this cable was cause the cat chewed my other one.

are all HDMI to DVI Cables basicly the same. Does it produce the same Picture as straight HDMI. What would you recommend for a HDMI to DVI Cable

This is going from my 360 to my Monitor wich only supports DVI & VGA
 
Back
Top