novadaemon
Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2006
- Messages
- 862
Running IBT on my 3930k using ddr3 1600 ram @ Standard preset I get the following average numbers:
4 threads 112 gflops
6 threads 154 gflops
8 threads 154 gflops
12 threads 125 gflops
All 125 gflops
Auto 154 Gflops
The 6 thread number would be consistent with the numbers I should see if I disabled HT, yet leaving HT on is perfectly fine if I run 6 threads and I even get the same number running 8 threads. 12 threads is interesting because it looks like there's a conflict with 12 threads running with HT on.
Does anyone have an explanation for my results?
4 threads 112 gflops
6 threads 154 gflops
8 threads 154 gflops
12 threads 125 gflops
All 125 gflops
Auto 154 Gflops
The 6 thread number would be consistent with the numbers I should see if I disabled HT, yet leaving HT on is perfectly fine if I run 6 threads and I even get the same number running 8 threads. 12 threads is interesting because it looks like there's a conflict with 12 threads running with HT on.
Does anyone have an explanation for my results?