• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Question about getting an SSD

apav

Gawd
Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
524
Hey guys,

building a new system, I originally was gonna get 1 Samsung spinpoint 1 TB HDD, but I'm actually thinking about just getting a 500gb hdd and using the money I saved from that to get a 120gb SSD.

I would put my system files and games on the SSD

Now my question is since this is going on deal this morning:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148441

and since I have a $10 for SSD's, I am at least going to get one, but is it worth it to get two?

Windows 7 Ultimate only takes up about 20gb, correct? The only things besides that I will be putting on there will be Skyrim(and an endless amount of mods as well), BF3 and whatever else I can fit, but mainly these 3 things. Should I get one or two of these SSD's then? Thanks
 
Last edited:
Back
Top