Question about First W/C Setup

SpeedSlayer

Supreme [H]ardness
Okay all the parts are here, all I need to figure out is:

How to build a resevoir....

I seen many different setups... but I just want a few different options

edit:// sorry im a retarded and i should have known to look through the first few pages but i just woke up

I've always had good luck using those gray plastic electrical boxes. They're sturdy, come in many different shapes and sizes, and are designed to be *fairly* waterproof(don't go tipping your case upside down, but the odd tip to the side or bump in the road as you're driving to a lan shouldn't leak any water out). If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to a hardware store and tell them you want an outdoor plastic eletrical box.

Edit: I guess I should have done so when I made mine, but I don't have a full how-to on this. It's really not that hard though. Basically, just figure out where you want to put your barbs, and pick the drill bit that is JUST big enough for the barbs to fit into(preferably a little smaller, but not TOO small), drill the holes. Then, coat the threaded part of the barbs with silicone, and then forcably thread them into the box. The metal barbs should bite into the plastic fairly well, and the silicone will seal up the holes nicely.

Back