Question about external enclosure power cable and usb cable..

As it uses a generic USB cable (or so it appears in the picture @ newegg), you can get those almost anywhere (newegg, best buy, etc.). As for the power cable, I'm not sure. Personally, what I would do (as I can always use more stuff :D ) is get a 2nd enclosure to put another HDD in it, and then keep 1 power supply/USB at work, and 1 at home!
 
insanarchist said:
As it uses a generic USB cable (or so it appears in the picture @ newegg), you can get those almost anywhere (newegg, best buy, etc.). As for the power cable, I'm not sure. Personally, what I would do (as I can always use more stuff :D ) is get a 2nd enclosure to put another HDD in it, and then keep 1 power supply/USB at work, and 1 at home!

Ok i'll get a generic USB cable from newegg.. i found the power cable by emailing the company that made it and asking for it. That thing was $18.00 shipped.. so I hope the USB isn't too much b/c then I would have been better off buying a new enclosure.
 
Just don't buy one from a retail store. I'd get one off of the FS/T forum here, as there are undoubtably several people who will sell you one for little more than the price of shipping. Heck, I will if you want one!
 
Back
Top