Question about earbuds.

Ovreel

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
292
Are they generally just for sitting around and listening to? I guess a better question is- Are there some quality, comfortable earbuds (~$50 range) that would be good for an active person? Used for running, working out, snowboarding etc. So I think the main issue is with earbuds falling out while doing anything other than sitting or walking :p Right now I just use some sony wrap-around earbuds. They stay in, but they don't sound very good and aren't very comfortable.
 
Currently, there are the Yuin PK3? Which are probably the best $50 earbuds out there.

I would also try the JVC FX66 iems. They are tough, sound good if plain, and form a good seal which blocks out noise.
 
The Koss KSC-75 earclips are always a good choice for active people as well. The in-ear stuff tends to suffer from microphonics, transferring noise from body motions when the cord hits the body, and some people hate that considerably. For $25 or less, sometimes a lot less, you won't find anything that can touch them for sound quality.

/me ducks whatever spaceman has around to throw his way...
 
naaw lol

the ksc-75 is great. Just do NOT get it with inline volume control.
 
Back
Top