• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about DVI vs. D-Sub

EmbraceThePenguin

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
185
Ok, I was wondering. I have read on some sites that D-Sub inputs
offers better performance than DVI inputs. However, on other sites, I hear the opposite.

What is the final verdict on this. If I use D-Sub, will I get better FPS is games over DVI? Also, does DVI offer a clearer image then D-Sub?

Thanks!!!

Joe
 
With dvi the pixels are 1:1 because it is digital. It will be much cleaer and usually the colors are better too. You won't notice any difference between fps by switching from dvi to d-sub. So dvi is better in every way if you have the option to use it.
 
Go for the DVI :)
Although there is little difference between them both - the DVI would be slightly better since it doesn't lose any accuracy when translating from analog to digital and back again (at least in theory).
 
Back
Top