Mr. Pedantic
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,707
I got a free copy of Daemon Tools Pro through this link:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1526591&highlight=Daemon+Tools+Pro
I've never bought software like this online before, so bear with me if this sounds kind of stupid.
I was thinking of doing a full reformat and reinstall of Windows sometime soon, there's just so much crap all other this computer I'd really like to just start over completely. So I got DT Pro for free, but do I get to transfer it to the new install? I notice on the About window in DT there's a serial code, when I reinstall Windows do I just download DT Pro and enter that serial code? Or do I have to buy the license again? It's good software and I use it fairly regularly, but if I had to pay for it I'd either find some other free software or do without.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1526591&highlight=Daemon+Tools+Pro
I've never bought software like this online before, so bear with me if this sounds kind of stupid.
I was thinking of doing a full reformat and reinstall of Windows sometime soon, there's just so much crap all other this computer I'd really like to just start over completely. So I got DT Pro for free, but do I get to transfer it to the new install? I notice on the About window in DT there's a serial code, when I reinstall Windows do I just download DT Pro and enter that serial code? Or do I have to buy the license again? It's good software and I use it fairly regularly, but if I had to pay for it I'd either find some other free software or do without.