Question about CPU-Z

Limp Gawd
I'm running Version 1.41.
I notice on the Memory tab, it show the Command Rate as 2T. I have this set in the bios at 1T.
On the SPD tab, it shows my voltage as 1.5. I have this set in the bios at 1.9.
Has anyone else noticed these discrepancies? Could my board be the problem (I have a fair oc on my q6600) or is this a bug with v1.41? Maybe something else?

cpuz.jpg

I believe the timings table shows the recommended timings for the memory, not what it is actually running at.

The pic on the right is what it suposed to be rated at, correct?
The pic on the left shows what it is actually running at, correct?
Why would it list the Command Rate at 2T when I have it set at 1T in the bios?
Why would it list a 1.5v when it's rated at 1.8v.
http://www.supertalent.com/datasheets/W1066UX2G7_spec.pdf

Sorry if this is a noob question. I'm just a little confused. :confused:

1.5V is the JDEC spec, so it will run in any mobo. 1.8V is what the mfg will allow.

The 1T vs 2T is a problem however - maybe it is being bumped down b/c your RAM can't handle it?

-bZj

The 1T vs 2T is a problem however - maybe it is being bumped down b/c your RAM can't handle it?

-bZj
So this might just be on my set up? Thats not what I was hoping for. I was hoping it was a software glitch in the new cpu-z.

How can I test this out short of buying more ram. Its ddr3 so I'll probably not find any to borrow.

Is there another software that will show the Command Rate so that I can verify my setup?

I didn't notice the DDR3, and I'm no RAM expert, but...

Can you accomplish 1T with DDR3? I know it was harder to get DDR2 to accept 1T, esp. at higher speeds when it came out.

-bZj

i was under the impression that only DDR was able to run at 1T command rate. i have never seen ddr2 specs listed as 1T, and when i tried my comp wouldnt post. stick with 2T, won't hurt your performance, esp if you oc your memory

Back