Morrisvald
n00b
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2009
- Messages
- 62
Is the stock cooler for Core i7 860 completely worthless? Would it be a wise decision to use "Xigmatek HDT-S963" as cooler instead?
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is the stock cooler for Core i7 820 completely worthless? Would it be a wise decision to use "Xigmatek HDT-S963" as cooler instead?
???????I will probably get a $50 midrange cooler to replace the stock one even though I am not overclocking.
Turbo mode depends on how loaded the CPU is and not on its temperature.Do temps need to be kept low for the i7 860 trubo mode to come on? If the CPU is running hot will the turbo not be used?
That would be pointless.I will probably get a $50 midrange cooler to replace the stock one even though I am not overclocking.
Turbo mode depends on how loaded the CPU is and not on its temperature.
The stock cooler is more than sufficient if not overclocking.
The stock cooler is more than sufficient if not overclocking.
Ok, thanks for all answers.
Just another question , What is the maximum temperature Core i7 860 will rise to, while using the stock cooler?
I am a bit worried about the temperature, because it gets quite warm in my apartment, especially on the summer, (I had to replace my old computers stock cooler (P4 3Ghz).)
Thanks!
Well within safe limits.Ok , but how much will the average temperature with (package) standard configuration be? (Stock cooler)