- Joined
- Nov 12, 2003
- Messages
- 14,055
I'm currently looking into getting one of two 22" widescreen monitors for gaming. Monitor A has a 1200:1 contrast ratio while Monitor B has a 700:1 contrast ratio. Unfortunatly, Monitor A is currently out of stock everywhere and I won't be able order it until next Tuesday. Other then the contrast ratios, all other specs on these monitors are exactly the same. Monitor B is more expensive then Monitor A as well. (about $20 more)
So, should I take a gamble and wait a week for Monitor A (one with higher contrast ratio) to come back or should I just go straight for Monitor B? There is no chance that I will be able to get A when it comes back out. Is the difference in contrast ratios worth the wait?
Sorry if this post is a little confusing...
So, should I take a gamble and wait a week for Monitor A (one with higher contrast ratio) to come back or should I just go straight for Monitor B? There is no chance that I will be able to get A when it comes back out. Is the difference in contrast ratios worth the wait?
Sorry if this post is a little confusing...