• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Question about consoles

The Saint

Gawd
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,000
Hi guys :)

New folding member here! Will put my X23800 in good use!

I have a question though: I setup everything using the console client: now question is if I need to have the two console open or is there a way to minimize them in a system tray icon?

:)
 
well if you set them up as a service for windows you don't have to have a cmd window open all the time

also you can run two consoles b/c you have an x2 which is two cores

Welcome to the [H]orde

 
Welcom to the [H]orde!

Did you join because of Rich's picture on the main Hardocp page? :D

 
Back
Top