• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about ATI dual monitors

Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
5
Does anyone know if its possible to make 2 monitors work as 1 widescreen in the ati drivers? I know you can do this with nvidia but i haven't been able to find a way to do it on my ati card. Just to be clear i'm not talking about extending the desktop to two monitors, I'm talking about making windows and games think I have one widescreen monitor. Any help would be great.
Mo-D
 
Back
Top