Question about ATI Catalyst per game tweaking.

Jason88

n00b
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
45
Hello
First post here, long time hardocp fan. I'm thinking about getting an ATI card for the first time, have a 8800gts at the moment. Can you change settings like vsync per game within ccc. Stalker shadow of chernobyl's vsync is broken and I have it enabled in the nvidia software and it works like a charm. Does ccc have this, or just global settings. I really would like to try ATI for the first time (I don't want to have to buy a new power supply if I didn't have to run the 480.
Thank you
 
It's more of a pain in CCC than it was in nvidia (for me anyway...). You basically specify the settings then save the profile and make the profile activate when you launch a specific application, file, or shortcut. So yes, it's possible but I liked nvidia's drivers better for that.
 
Intel_Hydralisk
Thanks for the info, I just bit the bullet and bought an HIS 5870. Stalker soc is the only game that I can think of that I'll have to make a profile for, so it should not be to bad. Still nervous about going ATI, but I hope it all works out lol.
 
Back
Top