• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

question about accelro xtreme plus on 6970

ultraman7k

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
267
Hi guys,

So I own a Sapphire 6970 BFBC2 2gb edition card, and was wondering if I buy the accelro xtreme plus II, will it be a straight up install?

I've read stories about people having to buy different VRM sets, having issues with the back plate etc.

I guess my main concern is ease of install (I can usually fudge my way through stuff lol) and whether or not this will be a straight out of the box mod?

thanks.
 
Back
Top