Hey all,
I currently have a Viewsonic VX2235WM. My friend had one just laying around as well, so I decided to borrow it until he found use for it. I just noticed while having these 2 side by side. that the color on my own is very different. In the pictures below, my monitor is on the left, my friends is on the right. Is my monitor going bad? All of the settings on both monitors are the same. Notice the white on each monitor is different. Also note that my friends monitor has not been in use for a while. Meaning has been just laying there with no power or nothing.
I currently have a Viewsonic VX2235WM. My friend had one just laying around as well, so I decided to borrow it until he found use for it. I just noticed while having these 2 side by side. that the color on my own is very different. In the pictures below, my monitor is on the left, my friends is on the right. Is my monitor going bad? All of the settings on both monitors are the same. Notice the white on each monitor is different. Also note that my friends monitor has not been in use for a while. Meaning has been just laying there with no power or nothing.
Last edited: