• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Question about a File Extension

firebug88

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
462
I have a few songs that are .SNS files. I dont have anything that will play this type of file and so far google searches have not found anything of help. All the audio converters ive seen dont support it either. However i know they are audio files.
 
First guess? Some sort of proprietary file format for the defunct Sensaura middleware, GameCODA. In that case it's most likely just ADPCM in a different container.

How do you know it's audio?
 
I know its a audio file because some of the file names are names of a few songs i already have (in mp3).
 
Back
Top