• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question about 2 lcd's and gaming.

cslogical

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
298
Ok. I'm deciding on either getting the Dell 2007 or the Dell 2407 when they come out. I'm leaning towards the 2407 but I game alot and I like to play with pretty good framerates along with pretty good graphics. I have a good system (AMD 64 4200+, 7800 GTOC, etc) Is it worth the extra inches to get the 24" over the 20"? Thanks.
 
cslogical said:
Ok. I'm deciding on either getting the Dell 2007 or the Dell 2407 when they come out. I'm leaning towards the 2407 but I game alot and I like to play with pretty good framerates along with pretty good graphics. I have a good system (AMD 64 4200+, 7800 GTOC, etc) Is it worth the extra inches to get the 24" over the 20"? Thanks.
Or we can try this. You buy two 2007's. If you don't like the second one, mail them to me and buy a 2407. Ok? Eh...eh??


On a serious note, I say get the ONE monitor. Better for movies and such.
To each his own.
 
Punchbugy said:
Just wait for the 30" ;)

30" is here already....
It's even on ebay :p

I've got a friend that has a 24" with a X1900XTX and he says that the single video card has to strain to reach the native resolution of the monitor.

So, you might have to go SLI just to run that 24" off that 7800GTOC.

YMMV


 
rodsfree said:
30" is here already....
It's even on ebay :p

I've got a friend that has a 24" with a X1900XTX and he says that the single video card has to strain to reach the native resolution of the monitor.

So, you might have to go SLI just to run that 24" off that 7800GTOC.

YMMV


I do have an sli mobo but just one card.
 
Back
Top