• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

quesiton about rack mounting a Silverstone LC13B-E

TheGreySpectre

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
439
So I just ordered a new Silverstone LC13B-E for a media box and saw that silverstone offers Rackmount tabs for most of their htpc cases which would be awesome as I have a rack under my TV. It appears that the cases have the holes for the tabs drilled, but when I was looking at the pictures I could not see any holes for rails drilled into the sides of the case. Are you supposed to mount the case without rails, drill your own holes for rails or do the silverstone htpc cases actually have side holes for rails and I am just not seeing them?

edit: I massacred the spelling of "question" in the title. oops.
 
Last edited:
I have worked with one Rack mountable silverstone HTPC case, cant remember which one it was, and there were no holes on it for rails. We mounted it with a custom aluminum angle rails and the front tabs to holt it in place. Not the best solution.
 
Back
Top