• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quality Headphones for $50?

Ashton

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
2,514
I'm looking for some quality sound-isolating headphones at this price I doubt I'll get surround-sound but if so that's a nice addition. Standard 3.5mm, corded (though I wont say no to cordless, I'm doubtful any cordless ones would have decent sound quality)

Can these be had for $50 or am I gonna have to wait and save up $199 or such to get quality headphones?
 
Back
Top