• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Quakecon

paulmr

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
1,531
assuming you people play games with your comptuers too... :) are any of the regular hardfolding forum people gonna be there.. imagine all the borgs we could get...

I will be just though it might be cool to meet some of you all....

 
If anyone is going to be in the BYOC tournament, let me know. We should have a HardOCP DC badge on that system.


 
I'm in byoc just not in ant tourney...my case int that special
 
I am probably going, though my farm isn't much of a farm, and half the time doesn't work :( still working out issues. I wont being bringing a computer though, mine weighs like 50lbs.
 
Back
Top