Quakecon 2004 announced

ive always wanted to go to a qcon but goddamn its far away :(

I'll be there.

not sure how I'll get there...but I will be there.

Count me in, already have rooms reserved at the Gaylord hotel...(what the fuck were they thinking on that name ...):rolleyes:

going to be a blast....that hotel is the shiznit by the way....

Damnit! i really wanted to go too, this falls just at the right time to make it nearly impossible for me to go (Its the week before we have to start traning staff for next semester, so i need to be there to finish up work). My roomates already planning his trip down there, and most of my friends are going too. :(

I'm president of the "Computer Combat Simulation Club" at my university, suppsedly my SGA will pay for transportation and lodging for events so I'm going to try and get my school to pay to fly me and some of my members, and pay for the hotel. Only thing they don't cover is food, which is fine by me if I'm getting three fun days at quakecon.
Worst comes to worst this will be my summer vacation instead of doing something else.

The hotel opens next month I believe...

around 16 of the [H]ard|Military will be there....hopefully some of our canadian branch will make it!

Should be a good time...

GRAPEVINE!! WTF!!

man, they keep moving this farther and farther away from me!!
Having it at the Adams Mark was kickass. I wonder why theyre not having it back there...?

Ill be there...

Maybe you could follow us down Necessary Evil...4 of us are leaving the 10th of August from St. Louis...Leaving in the evening...Check in to the Hotel aint till 3PM...

1600 Miles from where I live. Hell of a road trip ;) Ill be there to get my ass kicked by all the uber quake dudes heheh

All I can say is..I want a Room with a Balcony...So I can BarBcue!!
Hopefully I get one too..Room is reserved!!

Back