• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Quake3 graphics setting

Shane

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
1,356
I have not played quake3 in a long time and would like to have it run at 1280x960 100hrz. I changed it to 1280x960 in the config file but still is not working and the refresh is at 60hrz anyways if one of you could please tell me what I need to change to get it to display properly I would appreciate it.
 
I dont think thats a native res of q3, but you can use custom res's. r_customheight r_customwidth and r_mode -1 then vid_restart. As for refresh rates, it should do whatever the monitors at cause I dont believe theres a cvar for it.
 
Well I it to do the 1280x960 but surely there is a way to adjust the refresh rate cuz its staying at 60hrtz
 
/r_displayrefresh 100
/vid_restart

that will set your ingame refresh rate to 100hz
forceing it with the drivers does not always work..
 
Back
Top