Quake 4

4600cc

n00b
Looking to get Quake 4. Question is can I get it for XBOX (not 360)? If not then Ill have to get it for PC.

I liked Quake 3, not arena one. Is Quake 4 similar to Quake 3, or is it more similar to Quake 3 Arena?

There was a non-Arena Quake 3? News to me.
Anyway, the XBox is dead, and has been pretty much since the 360 came out. Quake 4 is only on PCs and XBox 360, and is a game more like Quake 2 than like Q3.

Additionally, this would have been better asked in General Gaming.

Ask in the General Gaming forum and you'll get better answers.. but here is my opinion.

First, I've not seen the non arena version of Quake 3, so I can't comment, but I have played through Q4 and it's a pretty cool game, not great, but good. It's short, in my opinion, but that's ok. It's not an "arena" based game at all, it's sort of like a team based Q2 with better graphics.

I don't know if it's available for the XBOX, but I'm sure someone in the Gaming forum would.

Overall, I'd recommend it.. it's worth playing.

K, first, Quake 4 is only available on Xbox 360(not Xbox) and PC. Excellent game, great graphics, solid team AI, mission based solo game play...highly recommended.

2nd, I've been playing the Quakes since day one and I've never heard of a non-Arena Quake 3. There was Quake 3 Arena, Quake 3 Team Arena and that is about it. If I am wrong, pls let me know, I have no problem admitting my mistakes.

Hope this helps

I liked Team Arena more too. The weapons were INSANE!!! Too bad most ppl just liked plain vanilla Quake 3 Arena.

Quake 4 is a good game, Very much like Quake 2. My only problems with it was that it was a little short, and some of the scripting was kind of sad. But it's worth playing. I haven't seen the 360 version, but I'm a purist so my vote is for PC. There was no non-Arena Quake 3.

Back