Quadro supported in battlefield 2?

wizzackr

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 5, 2000
Messages
1,579
I downloaded the battlefield 2 demo last night and saw to my horror that my good'ol fireGL x1 is no longer supported (no 9700core AFAIK). As I am shopping for a new pro-card anyways, I was wondering: If I get a QuadroFX 1300, will that card run the game or are pro-cards not supported any more, despite sharing the same core?
 
wizzackr.. my other PC with FireGL X1-128 runs BF2 on highest @ 1024x768 just fine with FireGL unified drivers.
 
LOL that is very cool that such hardware can run games like this. Everyone is always like: "You can buy one of them for CAD etc. but don't expect much when gaming". But by your experience it seems to be just fine.
 
Mr. Stryker said:
wizzackr.. my other PC with FireGL X1-128 runs BF2 on highest @ 1024x768 just fine with FireGL unified drivers.

BUMMER - really? I deleted the program after reading the readme and the list saying "only the following grafic adapters are supported blah blah". guess i should've tried :rolleyes:

thanks stryker, I'll download the demo again... so the Quadro 1300 will do just as fine, right? anyone with a Quadro here who is playing it?
 
Back
Top